Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

+6
Viscera19
luvmj4allmylife
necey
loulou9378
Dolli4life
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8) - Page 2 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:30 am

LMAO! Yeah it could be the plot from some teen angst movie...LOL...but I honestly didn't doubt it at the time. But in hindsight...you may have something there.

yeah, that whole boyfriend thing just didn't sit right with me. I didnt' say anything, but I didn't forget either.

I guess I'm always willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I'm a bit naive, but I tend to believe the best in people until they prove me otherwise. And with everybody giving her all this love and support, not because she may have some underlying issues but because basically we've been LIED TO, doesn't make me feel good right now.
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8) - Page 2 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:32 am

OK, I do not know what is going on in the Forum tonight.

However, I'm pretty much DONE with the Forum. This is not one of those lame pronouncements like so many members of the Forum make, only to return 17 seconds later.....I'm not disappearing, just letting my real Ladies (the only ones I care about) know where I'm @ so you understand my future actions.

I had been thinking I was through with the Forum for a week or so now before this, but tonight's load of BS has solidified it for me. Like all of us, I have limited time to do anything fun & leisurely for myself, and my Michaeling is high on that list of how I wish to spend that time. I do not, however, want to spend it fighting with trolls, solving hacker mysteries, being ignored or insulted by those who visit the SFL thread for the first time & think they own the place, see such a deluge of new posters everyday that I literally don't know who's who (and I hardly care) and everyone is ignoring each other at a certain points b/c there are just too many posts in which to weed through, or babysit children who shouldn't be in such a thread in the first place. (Not you, Pop, we love you! I mean newbies who I don't know & don't care to know!) I'm finding the whole experience increasingly frustrating, exhausting & not at all enjoyable.

I created this Lounge for my REAL [i]SEXYFACE LADIES
to do our Michaeling, share the love, support & friendship we know so well, and be in a safe, nurturing, non-confrontational environment to escape from all the BS in the "outside world." I'm not saying I'll NEVER be @ the Forum, b/c I will be there (I'm still weeding through the thread right now) and I'll probably post a thread or two like the SexyFace Ladies threads started out. Rather that when I see it getting aggravating, hostile & nonsensical, I'm OUT. SAnd you'll know where to find ole Magic: sipping some Michaeling Merlot in the SexyFace Ladies Lounge. Twisted Evil

I hope to see ALL of you here a lot more & I wish you much happy/sexy fun in your Michaeling adventures, wherever they take you!

xoxoxoxo
Magic
Cool
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:37 am

loulou9378 wrote:AHH Yes, Junky I do now remember you have seen me...LOL... Thanks for the compliment!!

I really think there has been soooo much drama over there for awhile now, we have this whole troll/hacker/whatever or whoever thing, now we got this MJJPYT person coming into the SFL thread, yet again and this time telling us what we should talk about... I don't like feeling that I can be hacked at any given minute or that we have to defend or answer for what we talk about... I don't want to think that one of our own would strum up a way to create drama, but if she did, we have a huge problem, we have grown to really care about her, at least I have. I don't like feeling like a fool. And on the same note, if it is a hacker, then that bothers me, who will be hacked next? The last time the site got hacked we got a warning, so to speak. no warning this time...I'm just sayin

LOL! She's the same one who was arguing with musicbiz about victor newman from young and the restless!!!
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:39 am

Junky, it's nice to see your pretty mug. Wink You make some VERY interesting points. I think what we are talking about here is a level of convenience/coincidence in her storytelling, such as the karate bf....

I do just want to point out that hayy is currenty a member here & can read threads at any time, including this one. I think I might block her until we get this sorted out.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:39 am

SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky wrote:The moment she posted under hayybabe instead of BillieJ. From the moment she made that UH OH, BillieJ stopped completely. If it had been a troll hacking her account, why would they have stopped? And why with all the ish EVERYBODY was handing out to this "BillieJ" name would hayybabe be the only one to end up hacked? I get that some of you want to think its the boy that was giving her trouble, but once again her stories in regards to her prom seem fabricated from the plot of a teen chick flick. We'd have to believe that this boy cared enough to actually stalk her to the forum, make up a username, attack the SFLs specifically and then just happens to be a hacker as well.

Good point about the boy, King.
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:41 am

Mags, I've never been one to beat around the bush. I have no problem saying these things straight to her. But think about it, if you were her and you were reading all these posts that were doubting you wouldn't you have already popped in to defend yourself?!!
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:42 am

MICHAELforeverMAGIC wrote:Junky, it's nice to see your pretty mug. Wink You make some VERY interesting points. I think what we are talking about here is a level of convenience/coincidence in her storytelling, such as the karate bf....

I do just want to point out that hayy is currenty a member here & can read threads at any time, including this one. I think I might block her until we get this sorted out.

Good idea! I was just thinking that, too.
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:43 am

I feel kind of bad, but I blocked her account for 7 days til we get this all sorted out. I don't want her reading what we've posted. And, if there is insanity going on here, I don't want it in the Lounge. If she turns out to be on the up & up, which we'll know in a few days, I'll just delete this thread when she returns. Until then, if she contacts me, I'll tell her it's b/c of the reason below & that I need to keep the Lounge safe. FYI in case she contacts you.

This member is banned until Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 4:40
For the reason : account hacked into on other site~ want to be safe the same does not happen here
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sexyfaceladieslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:46 am

Junky, I don't know where she is. I had PMed her after the nasty comment & she said she'd be back on later tonight. So who the heck knows?? Maybe she has not come back & has not seen any of what's been unraveling?
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 am

I see what Junky is sayin. Look, if I find out this is babe, my heart is going to be broken over it. I know, just like me, a lot of you have reached out to her over some issues she was dealing with or what have you. I laid my heart out there for her and I just don't feel like being played. I know, me personally, I DON'T want to believe this and I feel like even entertaining the thought is making me feel horrible, because I am not a suspicious person, I take people at face value and I trust. I wear my heart on my sleeve, sometimes to my own downfall. But IF this was her doing this, I feel it is a cry out for attention...Junky has brought up points that have got me reflecting back...I don't need to lay them all out here...it is all confusing...but to hit the high points, the prom, the stalker, and the boyfriend..it is not adding up well. Like I said, I am going to very heart broken to find out it was her playing us like that. I defended her on the thread that called her out and was so damn furious, I could feel the heat...

I think this lounge was made by Magic for us to have a place where we can come and hang out and partake in Michaeling and not be questioned or told what we should or should not be talking about. It is safe from hackers and no one can come in here that hasn't been invited (I think, I am right on that, Magic?) I know Magic worked on it and made it a spectacular place. And again Magic I thank you for this wonderful place!!
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 am

I know I'm probably coming off here as a cold hearted bitch, but I've seen this type of behavior before. I used to hang in this chatroom and I've made my friends that I still keep in touch with there, but it got to be too much because there were people that would act as a friend on one screen name and then make up fake screen names to come back and cause drama. Specifically there was this 60 yr old lady that had faked her own death numerous times and she'd do this thru the screen names. Well about 3 months ago, she had come into the chat under her normal name and the poser sn was in the room too. What was odd though was the poser and the real sn had the same speech pattern and would never type simultaneously. The poser sn was acting like a love interest for the 60yr old. Problem with liars is they eventually fluff up and get caught. She went to type a loving phrase to herself with the poser name but ended up typing it to herself on her own real sn. And that's when I realized ok this is too much. That's how I feel now, I don't want something like this to break the SFLs completely, so thats why I said I'd be willing to leave to keep the peace. I cannot and will not play nice to somebody who's betrayed me.

Last edited by SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 am

loulou, absolutely, the ONLY way into the Lounge is BY invitation from me & acceptance from me. So far, you can see the member list of who's registered. There are just a few others I asked who have not yet signed on, all in our SFL posse. I can also dump people temporarily (as I just did with hayy) or for good. So the power is OURS in the SFLL. Unlike on the Forum.

And thanks for the props! I just want us to have a nice place to do our Michaeling!

Cool
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:54 am

I hear you, Junky. I've experienced that kind of thing in another Forum, too.

Like loulou said, if this IS true, it's heartbreaking, b/c we gave her so much of ourselves, thinking she needed us. ho hum.
silent
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:01 am

Where did everyone go......... Rolling Eyes
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:01 am

Hey Junky...on another note... *passes Junky special lou brew (hides Baily's under table)*
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 am

Wow. Just effin wow.

I understand completely what everybody's sayin. So what happens now?
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 am

This Junky loves her special lou brew!!! Razz
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:08 am

Well unless any of the other people who were shyt talkin to BillieJ get hacked too, I'm going to stick to my guns. Like I said before, there's only one other thing I despise more than ignorance and that's liars. Evil or Very Mad
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:11 am

I'm still here magic...just logging off from across the street.

I guess we can see what happens in the next few days. My mind is totally blown....I would have NEVER gotten this much from psych class! lol!
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:12 am

So I guess we'll wait to see how it plays out this weekend?

In the meantime, she's blocked, so we can talk it out freely.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:13 am

Necey, you got that right!

Totally not how I expected (or wanted, or needed) this night of Michaeling to go. ho hum. Neutral
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am

Necey, *pulls eyes back* Stick wiff me yung grass hoppa, you haff much to learn!!! Laughing
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:15 am

AWWW Junky...I love makin it fer ya!!! Razz

Necey, I don't know where we go from here... confused I just went back and read the thread again and I even mentioned this earlier to Junky...some key people are missing from the "top sexy face ladies"

This is the list of the "top" sexyface ladies.
You all act like your sisters and stuff. But I think it is very rude that you have your own section to talk on. I think you should get rid of your little group and talk to all of us.

Viscera1,
Necey
effy
hayybabe17
Michael 4ever
Dolli4life
dasexyfacelady
DirtyDianaMJ
HannahluvsMJ
halo5809mj
loulou9378
MjGodOfPop

Where's Magic, Biz, Junky, Sandra, Country, Luv...and we act like we are sisters...babe calls us her Big Sisters...we don't act like sisters, we act like a group of women being silly with each other...and look at the list above..anything stand out??

Yes, this is really bothering me...
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:15 am

Yeah, we were SUPPOSED to be talking about the new clip that came out today!!!!! Another attention diversion tactic perhaps???
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:16 am

Haley just posted in the Forum!

Haleybabe:
This is hayybabe17... Had to get a new account... Please please read!
Listen everyone!
I do not know what all has happened tonight!
This has all been so crazy!
I have been trying to figure this out for hours now.
Someone has some how got on my name which I have no idea who that is!
But you have to know that I would NEVER NEVER do anything like that!
Why would I hurt people who mean so much to me?
I mean seriously think about this.
I talk to you guys everyday at some point.
I have cried to you about problems.
I have laughed with you.
I have watched so many videos.
I have seen so many pictures!
I have learned so much from you guys!
Why would I want to ruin that?
I read where someone said that I would do it for attention.
Why would I need to do something like that for attention?
All I have to do is go and talk to one of you.
And I have got attention.
So why would I need to make a fake account to do that.
Why would I jeapordize our friendship for that?
You guys are like family to me so why would I want to make you hate me?
Why would I post bad things about myself on here?
Hell I have self esteem issues by myself so why would I come on here and tell other people what I look like?
It hurts that you guys would think I would do this.
I hope you guys believe me because I really dont want to lose you.
But if you dont believe me then I dont want to be some where I am not wanted.
You should know me well enough by now to know that I would never ever do that!!!
I would never hurt you guys like that!
Why would I get on there and argue with myself?
I mean seriously thats just stupid!
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next