Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Id just like to say

4 posters

Go down

Id just like to say Empty Id just like to say

Post  MJGodofPop Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:55 am

Thank you to all of you SexyFace Ladies! You guys are so great and amazing and have helped me get through so much and i really appreciate it. I really like how you all dont treat me like a little kid (im 14 for those of you who dont know) and you ladies treat me like im your sister and its so great cuz i dont have any sisters. We are all like a family and its awesome! Even though i have never met you guys i feel close to you cuz we all shared the same love and came together to support each other and its taken off greatly! From the times we just share about our days or get it on with some SEXY!!! vids or are just hanging out i love every minute of it. I've appreciated everthing each and everyone of u have done for me and each other. You guys were always there and always will be and i thank u tons for that!
I love you guys more you are the greatest!
MJGodofPop
aka Alyssa
MJGodofPop
MJGodofPop

Back to top Go down

Id just like to say Empty Re: Id just like to say

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:44 am

Pop,

We feel the same about you!! You are a mature, respectful, hard-working, smart & thoughtful young lady & I for one am glad to have you in our midst!!

xxxx
Cool
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 am

Much love to you girlie!! You got a good head on your shoulders...does my heart good to see young adults like you still amongst us in the chaos!!
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Ditto!
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum