Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition! Empty Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition!

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Michael loves I love you his spooky things & Halloween & so do I!

Let's celebrate this Halloween with our beloved, beautiful man by THRILLing it up & getting carried away by some GHOSTS with Michael....

What a Face Happy Halloween! affraid
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition! Empty Re: Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition!

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 pm

Another fave THRILLER performance for this most spooky day! Bad-era Michael in Yokohama.

(Try to get past the annoying dripping quality.)
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition! Empty Re: Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition!

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh yes...absolutely LOVELY!!! But everything this man does is... I love you
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:43 pm

HEY MY LADIES!!!!
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey Hey Hey Annie...what it do?
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:48 pm

wat it do my lou? I'm over here watchin ghosts for the 1 gahzillionth time today!!......can we say sexyashell LOL
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 pm

oh yes...I would have to agree with you on that one!!!
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm going thru it over here today. for some reason i'm like supersensitive...u can barely say michaels name without me breaking down in tears...it might have something to do with me getting his memorial today in the mail. IDK but i def need my girls today. wat did u do today Lou?
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:07 pm

Annie, I spent the day running errands, trying to keep my mind off of my somberness...I have so many emotions running through me...I did buy the This Is It commemoritive book from Wal-Mart today and I have looked at it over and over and over this evening.
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 pm

I need to go get that from walmart too Lou. I ordered the actual gold memorial that was given out at his memorial from someone on ebay...y?...idk. i just like feeling as close to MJ as possible but i think i over did it. the memorial makes things so real for me.
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:15 pm

My Ladies!

NoAnnie: We are feeling you BIGTIME. I have just gone inside myself, more or less. It is all just so much.

loulou: B&N did not have that book. It must be a Wal-Mart only thing? I gotsta look online.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 pm

loulou, I cannot find that book on Walmart.com. I'm being driven insane! You don't mean the book that goes with the CD, do you? No, right? Because you already bought that together online.

Check out this beautiful T-shirt, though:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12510515
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Magic I have that shirt!!! I soooo love it. So you guys know that I have a four year old niece that is completely obsessed with Michael. Look what I just out-bidded everyone for on ebay for her on xmas.....too excited rite now. Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition! Mj-doll
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 pm

You have that gorgeous shirt? Jealous! I'd make out with that shirt! Twisted Evil

Cute doll! How much you hand over for that? Wink
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 pm

Not that I have ANY DOLLARS, but I want to find a Michael sweatshirt so I can wear it in my house through the winter. My T-shirts aren't gonna cut it once it really cools down and I need to keep my Michael CLOSE!
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:46 pm

yeah Magic...a Michael sweatshirt would be great. I got a guy here that said he'd make one for me so I might jump on that. yeah I have that shirt. sometimes I find my self rubbing on him when I where it LOL..its kinda funny LOL. I ended up paying only 89.50 with shipping...not bad since b4 i was about to pay 250.00 for it. I also ended up paying 88.00 for this one which is for myself. Special: Michael loves Halloween Edition! IMG_6395
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 am

$88 for that figurine is AMAZING!! Look at his little mischevious face! SO CUTE!!!! I love you
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 am

So I'm all over the place:

Falling in love with the THIS IS IT-era Michael more each time I watch it.

Then I was craving some GHOSTSy Michael a while ago.

Now I'm watching MAN IN THE MIRROR in Bucharest & wildly feeling Michael in his white shirtsleeves with red shoulder accents.

Y-U-M all over the place!

I'm just a sick individual. Suspect
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 am

LOL I doubt that ur sick Magic cuz if u are that means I am too LOL
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 am

We be a pack o' sickos then, because I am feeling me all sorts of eras of Michael! Twisted Evil

Playing Bucharest THRILLER now for Halloween. pirat
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:22 am

Magic...if you want this book I will see to it you get it...no, it isn't the same as comes with the cd..it is better...regular size magazine but not magazine quality paper, thicker.
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 am

loulou, wow, it sounds lovely. I can look in my Walmart here, sweetie, but THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER!! I love you

So when are we all going to see THIS IS IT again? I am going to look into Friday night. Mom says she wants to go again, otherwise I'd just go by myself. It actually wouldn't even bother me a bit. I find watching it to be a very solitary, personal act.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 am

Here's my newest addition to my Michaeling Retail Therapy collection/addiction:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Michael-Jackson-Treasures/Jason-King/e/9781435123007/?itm=5&usri=michael+jackson
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 am

nice add Magic...i'm going tomorrow to see TII again!!!
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:51 am

i'm not feeling good at all ladies....i will check u out later. XOXOXOXO
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next