Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17

+7
Admin
necey
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
ethemer
Countryrocker
loulou9378
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17 Empty SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Morning my inebriation-recovering Ladies! tongue

How are we today? That drama last night was HUGE, unexpected & confusing. I cannot believe I was up til 3am trying to sort it out. I am reading through everything new now to see what is the what. I'm sure we'll be hashing it out in here today.

xoxoxo to my SexyFace beauties!!
Cool
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Good Afternnon my ladies!!!! Cool

My head is reeling from all of this still...combined with lack of sleep and other worries...I am just drained of it all.

And really need some hardcore Michaeling...WOOO HOOOO
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:56 pm

loulou! For you to get your mind on other thoughts for a bit:

And, more red-shirted DANGEROUS action for you:
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:23 pm

OWWWW....Magic, you sure know how to take care of me Girlie!!! I love you

Thanks a bunchhhh!!!!!
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:53 pm

I gotta be on-hand to life my gurl's spirits! Smile

SexyFace Michaeling: SATURDAY, 10/17 008

"I'm sorry, did you call me?"
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:05 pm

And lifting em is EXACTLY what you are doing...

I forgot to tell you, my son's nurse loves my tattoo, that was just wanted I needed to hear at 8:30am...kind put me at ease, knowing a Michael fan was tending to my son, ya know... Smile
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Very nice, loulou! Smile

Do you Michael below? (Hee hee, *Michael below*..... Wink)
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Yes, he is breath-taking isn't he... sunny
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh hell to the naw...see I just ain't ready to give this up...I just found babe on myspace...and if you are not a friend of hers, you cannot, I repeat CANNOT see her profile...so, how did BillyJ know what she looked like and that Ida was her friend on there...sums it up for me. I am done, got all the proof I need...

here's the link, see for yourself...

http://www.myspace.com/hbh2010
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Good afternoon, ladies! Thanks for posting that American Bandstand clip--love it. The boy is so dangerous!
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 pm

loulou, I am stunned. I know nothing of Facebook, so I had no idea how it works.
OK, so though all clues point to the obvious, just trying to play devil's advocate one last time, what if Haley had gone on the SFL threads sometimes with her friends beside her, so THEY knew about stuff (or she told them) & so they would have insider knowledge, be able to access her Facebook & know who the ladies were to call out. If we were upposed to believe this person only just started reading the Forum that day, then they'd only post the names they saw recenty, so it wouldn't include those of us who weren't around: me, Junky, etc. Maybe Haley had a fight with a friend & they did this to get back at her? Again, just playing devil's advocate. I just wish we could know 1000% what went down. If she'd admit it.

hi Country! Hope you are having a good Saturday!
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  ethemer Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Did you see the post that just appeared on the forum??? That child needs help.

ethemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 pm

The one that is supposedly from "nathanial"? Yeah, I read that shaking my head the whole time!
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Post  ethemer Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:34 pm

I really was having a hard time accepting that this was her. Junky made some really good arguments, but we didn't have any proof, you know. I really thought this was one of our regular trouble-makers (an MJ hater that poses as a fan). I started to lean toward it being Babe with Ida's comment about being her myspace friend. But this just blows the doors off the thing. She seriously has some psychological issues. I can't look at this post and think that this was someone doing this to cause trouble or betray friends. I really think she needs help.

ethemer

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Mags, look at how many coincidences you're trying to piece together there, hun. Seriously, you think her friends would be that avid to get "insider info" to make this play all out?!! Read the post the BillieJ wrote...

well most of you proved me right last night. good job. my real name is nathaniel. and then you may ask why i put billieJgurl as my name. very simple. if haley would of read that i was a boy she would of probably figured it out real quick so i lied and said i was a girl. come on everyones sweet innocent haley being mean to people? i know you all dont live near us. but that is what haley is known for. being all sweet and innocent. but after she turned me down the other day i decided to get back at her. and i knew that her real friends would never turn there backs on her. so i had to think of something else. and i started to put some pieces together. one day i went over to haleys house to pick her up for a football game and she was on this site. and i made fun of her for being addicted to michael jackson. and she told me how much she loved this site and how much fun that you all have together. thats when i first saw her display name on here. its not very hard to remember considering thats her nickname and her age. shes not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to making a display name. anyway a couple of weeks past and she was over at my house working on our stupid math homework because shes little miss perfect and had to get an a in that class. and i was on the computer checking my facebook and she asked me if she could log into hers. and i said yes just give me the password since i already know your email. and she did. and it was just a bunch of numbers and i asked how she remembered it and she told me it was her school i.d. and she used it for all of her passwords. well anyway a few days ago i asked haley out because she told me that her and troy broke up. well haley turned me down. said she didnt want to have a boyfriend right now. but then i saw her flirting with troy again in the hallway. and i got pissed. so i decided to get her back. and as i said before i knew her real friends would not turn there back on her they would of probably punched me in the face. so i texted her and asked her what she was doing. and she said she was on the computer. well i knew what that meant. that she was on this website. so i came on here and started reading through some of the stuff you were saying. and saw that there was haley talking right along with you. so i decided to attack the group first. you know just get your attention. and then haley came on and started arguing with me and sent me a personal message. so i knew that this was my perfect point to single her out. so i created the point where i directly pointed her out. i knew hearing all those bad things would hurt her. i know haley like the back of my hand. well then everyone just started ignoring what i put on that so i went to the sexy face ladies forum and started talking. and once again you all kept ignoring me. so i decided to see if i could remember haleys password. and i did. and i became hayybabe17. i posted one reply and knew that would bring the uproar. and it did. you all went nuts. and i knew i didnt need to post anymore because you all already thought you had her figured out. and theres where you proved me right. i read that i would never be able to break up the sexy face ladies. well i did make you lose one of your friends just by making up a simple little lie. so you odviously arent strong like you thought you were. because you were all real quick to jump and say that haley was really this monster on here saying awful things about you. so right there i broke up at least a part of the sexy face ladies group. now you are probably asking why did i decide to come clean? well its really simple. last night i read what haley put and i have to admit it really did hurt me to know that i caused her so much pain. i knew i would hurt her but i didnt know that i would like crush her. i mean its just a website.and it hurt me to see that she was in pain. i mean i do have a heart. and then i texted her this morning and got no response. so i texted her best friend who said that she had talked to haleys mom and her mom said haley was upset and would not leave her bed. so her best friend is over there right now trying to comfort her. and the thing is she still has no idea that it was me the whole time. she has no idea. and probably wont because i doubt she will come on this site again. and im not going to tell her unless she comes on here and reads it for herself. so once again i just wanted to say thanks sexy face ladies for proving me right. and i have read where the person must have no life and must be a sad person and all that for doing this. well your wrong. i am just a nerd that knows way to much about computers and is in love with a girl who doesnt love me back. maybe next time you will think before you automatically jump to conclusions and think someone is guilty. as i read last night to one of the responses didnt a bunch of people turn against michael when he was on trial? yes they did. and they had evidence to prove that he may of had something to do with it. and people just decided to believe that he was guilty. well you all did the same thing last night. as i said before. good job for proving me right.

BillieJ is answering every dayum question we had lastnight for hayybabe. And read how she/he is going step by step as to how they executed this drama. Once again, cue the teen chick flick movies. The explanations sound like the plots from movies like A Cinderella Story. I'm sorry Mags, I didn't want to be right, but can you honestly to tell me you believe that every single action made by BillieJ are a series of coincidences pieced together, perfectly?!!
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Junky, I posted my message below well before this "Nathaniel" posted his explicit explanation, to which I replied a few minutes ago, the following:

I find it fascinating, Nathaniel, that you came on here to literally answer EVERY SINGLE LINGERING QUESTION posed to Haley about what went down last night. My that is utterly gentlemanly of you....

But wait, you called Haley disgusting, insulting names on last's night's posts and insulted her again several times above. Yet, profess to be "in love with a girl who doesnt love me back?" Hmmmmm, now that just doesn't ring true. Why would you speak so harshly about the one you proclaim to love?

Perhaps this lengthy, detailed explanation is all a tad too convenient, yes?

Trust me, Junky, I'm no just-born-yesterday, hand-in-the-sand Pollyana. I just try to give the most benefit of the doubt that is reasonably possible before I have to turn the corner to accepting the worst about a person. Sadly, that corner has now been turned.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Two more things I find sketchy about this steamy mess:

Why would Haley not have gone directly into the SFL thread to try to clear things up last night, rather than make a general Forum post when 80% of the folks reading it were not involved & would have no idea what she was talking about? If we are supposed to believe it was really Haley, wouldn't her IMMEDIATE concern be to do damage control with her SexyFace Ladies & implore that she had not called them names, but that she had been hacked? And then nothing from her today. But, oh, something from this new "Nataniel" character who has an explicit explanation detailing every question we had for Haley. My that is convenient! And Haley nowhere to be found.

Also, has she reached out to anyone personally? Again, that would be my FIRST mode of action if what happened last night was real. I'd want my Ladies to know ASAP that punk was not me.

Junky, I'm a BELIEVER.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:11 pm

The story continues to unfold over there. Cyncialgirl got "Nathaniel" to chat on fan fiction website. She says she's got proof that Haily/BillieJGurl/Nathaniel are one and the same.
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Hey ladies! I figured you were over here...LOL!

PLEASE go and check out the SFL thread...we have "two new posters" today! One is mjsbecky, who is "18 1/2 weeks" pregnant. What pregnant woman describes her pregnancy that way? She says her husband is out of town for the weekend, and she "lol's" quite a bit. She also says "if this is a private group, let me know and I'll leave".

the other new poster says "I've never posted on the SFL thread before. Mind if I join?"

I'm just too thoroughly outdone right now. Lemme go catch up now.
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh, yeah--I saw those, Necey! Very strange....
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Hey Connie! Girl, I'm just too outdone!!!

Anyway, what you cookin for dinner? Very Happy
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi, Necey! Oh my gaawd, she posts with too many lols! It's like totally driving me nuts. ha ha. I'm not cooking supper tonight, girl. My son is going out with friends to eat and then to do a little drinky drinking and play Beatles Rock Band. So, I'm gonna meet up with a friend for Mexican food and Margaritas.
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Isn't that crazy??? She posts just like babe does!!!

Mexican and margaritas ALWAYS works! Two of my favorites too Very Happy
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Yeah, she even started a thread to introduce herself and tell her life's story and give out her "real" name. Hmmmmmmm. I wished you lived closer so you could join me for supper tonight. The place I'm going to has 3 sizes of margaritas. The 'small' is just too small for my taste. I usually get the medium size. It's 22 ounces. Now, I have had the "jumbo" before-it's like 42 ounces. You ought to see the glass it comes in. I'm short, and it sets pretty high up on the table. The last time I ordered the big size, I asked the waiter for a booster seat so I could reach the straw. I thought he was gonna die laughing!
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:26 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You crazy!!!

How far are you from St. Louis?
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next