Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKSGIVING

2 posters

Go down

THANKSGIVING Empty THANKSGIVING

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:19 am

Let's all take a moment to, (as Don Henley sings so poignantly in FOR MY WEDDING): "Want what I have and take what I'm given, with grace."

Bless each one of you and your loved ones. I am most grateful for you Ladies this year and I know not how I would have made it through the Summer & Fall without you by my side. THANKS to you all!!!!

Thank you, Michael, for everything you gave of yourself, every day in every way. We feel your love, we hear your message, we sing your song. We love you!!!! I love you

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sexyfaceladieslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THANKSGIVING Empty Re: THANKSGIVING

Post  loulou9378 Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:32 am

I thank each and every lady within our group for being with me and supporting me through the highs and lows since june 25. I am very thankful for the friendships that have developed in the wake of this tragedy of losing our Beloved Michael!!

I give thanks to my family and friends for their love.

I give thanks to Michael...Thank you for brightening my life for 37 years. For you are the light of the World and are GREATLY missed. I love you forevermore Michael, until it is my time to meet you in Heaven!!

Happy Thanksgiving to each member of this forum. May you and your families be blessed this Thanksgiving and EVERYDAY!

I loves my Ladies!! THANKSGIVING Herz THANKSGIVING Herz THANKSGIVING Herz
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum