Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

+6
Viscera19
luvmj4allmylife
necey
loulou9378
Dolli4life
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8) - Page 4 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:50 am

loulou9378 wrote:I don't think that is the top sexy face ladies list...it is missing the key players, but also includes key players...that shouts diversion to me...the other thing that stands out to me (that I didn't copy)is in one of the responses she/he/it is referencing threads from WAAAYYYY back when...who goes that far back, searching for our threads...that would take a lot of time and effort and not to mention, the thread wherein babe posted her myspace link...that was a loongg time ago (and if memory serves me correct, it wasn't in a SFL thread). How long would it take to go back through the threads....and the other thing...why single out babe? Others said some pretty arsh things in response to that thread, but the BJgurl only singled out babe? Hey, I got semi-raw with person...

(BTW-I wasn't on today, so I don't know where that list came from....that's my dang problem, I didn't get in any Michaeling in the morning or afternoon...LOL)

I do not like what you have all been talking about. You talk about Michael in a bad way. You have been talking about him in a sexual way and that is not right. I have noticed that some you are still very young. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This man is in his 50s. You are making him look like a child molester. So please stop talking about him in that way.

This is the list of the "top" sexyface ladies.
You all act like your sisters and stuff. But I think it is very rude that you have your own section to talk on. I think you should get rid of your little group and talk to all of us.

Viscera1,
Necey
effy
hayybabe17
Michael 4ever
Dolli4life
dasexyfacelady
DirtyDianaMJ
HannahluvsMJ
halo5809mj
loulou9378
MjGodOfPop

Please stop your "sexyface ladies" group. It is very rude. You make the rest of us feel like we are not good enough to be in your group. But to be honest with you, I have seen what you talk about. And it makes me not want to be in your group. And I think it is disgusting. I just saw one young lady say she is only 14 and another one only 17 but talks about Michael in a sexual way. And I do believe that they need help. It is disgusting that they think of Michael in that way. Its very disturbing. And they both need to talk to someone before they grow up to be perverts that prey on innocent people. So please just stop. Enjoy his music, not his body or looks.

your right... some of this stuff goes way back lou... you guys were on to something.. solving this case? Suspect
Viscera19
Viscera19

http://www.myspace.com/televators18

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8) - Page 4 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:52 am

loulou, good point, b/c I have tried to search back a single DAY for a post & it is down right madenning.

More food for thought....
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 am

jnky: I dont know how to prove it to you. This whole thing has been crazy for me... And me lieing about my homecoming stuff! Are you serious!!! Why would I lie about that? Hell I put it all over my facebook and myspace. So what I would make that up for my whole school to see too? That makes no sense. And im sorry that you dont believe me. I mean you have the right to think whatever you want. But you odviously didnt take time to get to know me because if you knew me and really knew me then you would know that I would NEVER do anything like this. Im just sorry you did not take the time to get to know me well enough to know the truth.

whhhaaattt? now its about getting to know her? wever been on this site for a good amount of time... idk yall.. she doesnt seem to be defending her self to well
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:56 am

Necey, doll, you and Visc have known me the longest and I think I've more than proven that I am not one to tiptoe. I'm a very direct and forward kind of gal, its these characteristics that are the reason why people have told me I'm headed for the wrong profession, that I should become a lawyer instead of a nurse lol! . But honestly, why the fluff would I want to listen to people BS me for a living, no please and no thank you!
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 am

Two points:

* Notice the change in message, tone & writing style from that initial post to the ones that started ranting on hayy. Complete shift in demeanor and intent. Why? I commented in in when she "threatened" hayy on our thread.

* If you were hayy, wouldn't the FIRSTplace you'd want to go tonight is back into the SFL thread to clear your name? Yet she posted on the main Forum instead. Weird.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:01 am

i feel ya junky... and yeah lady screw lawyer.. ur ass needs to be a detective.. the rest of ya can be a nurse... cuz i wanna see ya shake in those scrubs...lolz k ok... drunken yeah thats me...

nah i know your straight forward junky, and you always state whats on your mind and what you see, which is good, and alot better than not sayin nuthin... you got some cahones mama.

As for babe, i think the case has been solved.. im gonna see if i cant get billiej to come out and talk.
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:02 am

I am pulling from my memory banks here...and something sticking out to me is the dude at school thing. I could be wrong, but I have dealt with the school system for 12 years and I know one time my son said a boy threatened him, no one heard it, no teacher , no other student and I went to the principal myself and the principal dealt with it, called the other student in, etc. Now, I asked babe if she went to the dean or principal and she said the principal said that since a teacher didn't hear it there was nothing he could do about it...that's BS right there...hell, my god-daughter threatened to cut somebody the second day of school, no one heard her but the boy she said it to and she got suspended for 3 days.
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:03 am

DAMN King! "why didn't BillieJ return with your hacked user name?"

DAMN GIRL....JUST DAMN!!! You get the soul sista pound for that one! afro
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 am

I guess maybe the motivation for hayycould just be to get some attention? Like, maybe she felt lost in the mix of all the new posters recently & needed to shine the spotlight back on herself, in whatever way possible?

I am trying to decifer craziness with very little sleep and much wine.... Suspect
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 am

Oh yeah, lou, its the ZERO TOLERANCY POLICY. That was enacted while I was in highschool and last I knew it was on a national level. Another thing, when hayybabe said she was leaving for the night BillieJ stayed in the thread. Ida mentioned she'd be hitting up hayybabe on myspace to see if she was ok, what a fluffing co-winky-dink that shortly after Ida posted that hayybabe had "just signed on"!!! And Mags, bravo, the tone has completely shifted. If you think about it in terms of hayybabe being both, then BillieJ's reply seems to be filled with SELF pity.
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 am

DAYUM junky i didnt even catch that... girl you good... you good...like

id like for yall to give it up for our very own junky, from the sfl thread.. miss king of pop junky.. she good

Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 am

loulou, I agree.

What always struck me was really CONVENIENT & OUT OF THE BLUE was developing a boyfriend (a rather perfect boyfriend, no less~ (which I even felt like asking some of you at the time if you thought it was made up for OUR benefit, like so we'd feel like things were better for her) with whom she said she'd been close friends. Then why had we never heard of him before?

Junky: Great points in your follow-up post. I'm thinking your new name might be Sleuthy. pirat
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 am

"I am trying to decifer craziness with very little sleep and much wine.... "

I am with you on that one...but hey, it is keeping my mind occupied at the moment... pale
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:11 am

ROFLMAO-Necey, *knuckle bump* afro Does this fro make my butt look big?!!

Mags, but at what cost. A complete smack in the face to the SFLs and blatant disrespect and, oh yeah, all the SHIT she spewed about my girl, Necey!!! Homey don't play that! Evil or Very Mad
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:13 am

Well, I'd so much rather be occupting my mind with images of Michael's Bad-era thrusting pelvis.....SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8) - Page 4 016
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 am

Dammit Mags, my heart just skipped a beat. mmmmmmmmmmm nummy nummy!!! tongue
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 am

OH RIGHT!! I forgot about that "old" comment came from her, too! affraid And that's SUCH a teenager type of thing to say, when you think about it, right?

Junky: I don't know at what cost or what she hoped to garner. The inner workings of the mind of a deludedteenager is fortunately a great unknown for me. tongue
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  ethemer Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 am

I'm not saying I don't believe that she did this.. good arguments have been made. I still have to go read the replies to her new thread. But with the trouble-makers on the site, I'm more inclined to think it was someone else and give the benefit of the doubt to Hailey

ethemer

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 am

"SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!" LMAO!

This is just too daggone crazy! Yes King, you've always laid it out there and I can always count on you to do that.

And naw baby...the fro just adds a little bit of "tude!

I THOUGHT my azz was about to go to bed, but nooooo! The Three Faces of Babe just came back on!
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 am

here you go mags

watch our boy go... i think i wanna rock
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:18 am

And I said this to Junky earlier tonight...I can sit here alll night long and tell you I have silk pj's on but in reality have on flannel ones...just because she told Ida is wasn't her, doesn't mean a daggone thing. I can open, oh I don't know about 8 or 9 tabs on my computer and switch back and forth and what have you, I can be logged on my facebook account, this account, my mj account, youtube, profm, my myspace account, yahoo...it doesn't hold water with me that she said it wasn't her through her myspace account. Unless you are actually sitting in the room you have no clue what the other person is doing on their computer...

Shoot, we are turning into the SFL mystery club...LOL
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:19 am

Ethemer, did you see the post where it all began. Where BillieJ posted under haley's name ONCE and then nada? Only to return with a new account and have BillieJ pop up at the same time? Shocked
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahluvsMJ Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:21 am

Junky stick to your guns

something doesn't add up the SFL thread has been going for so long why would someone trash it now!!

Loving the videos!!!
HannahluvsMJ
HannahluvsMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:21 am

Ooooh Viscy, you know my number. That woke me right up. Dang.....break me off a piece of that SEXUAL CHOCOLATE ASAP! Twisted Evil

ethemer, WELCOME!!

Some action to keep Necey awake:

MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 am

hmmmmm...you can no longer access the thread trashing the SFL's...

and the plot thickens.... dunt dunt duhhhh
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next