Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon

3 posters

Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon Empty SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon

Post  loulou9378 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:11 pm

Who's in da Sexy Face Ladies Lounge for a little Michaeling this Tuesday afternoon?

Don't forget to say your Pledge... lol!

Hi, my name is loulou and I am addicted to Michael Jackson. I do not need, nor want your 12 step program, a cure or a pill. I am just here to tell you who I am, I am addicted and I am PROUD of it.

And...Michael is asking me that question again...here in the straight up middle of the afternoon... YUMMY!!
Razz

Last edited by loulou9378 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : modifed title)
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm

hi sweetie!

I'm here stuffing a Subway BMT into my mouth whilst watching/listening to Michael's 10-minute solo in WE ARE THE WORLD on DVD. Oh yea, I am really sick, but I'm A-OK with admitting what makes me HAPPY Smile @ the end of a loooong day!

How are you today? Looks like we'll be hearing our echoing footsteps all alone in here? Shocked
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon

Post  loulou9378 Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Hi Honey...Just been chillin in the lounge, ya know...watchin some vids listening to some profm...looking at some hot pics of Michael... Cool YUMMY Subway...
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  Toochie Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Good evening ladies...had to stop by before bed time. Hope all is well...speaking of well Magic I hope the paper is atleast moving forward and Granda is ok...Sweet dream all!
Toochie
Toochie

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:52 pm

YUMMY THRILLER-era Michael.....God help me, I'm falling in love with my childhood crush all over again!

This is what I'm watching right now:

SexyFace Michaeling: Tuesday Early afternoon WETW

I certainly had me some GOOD taste from a young age!

MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Toochie, thank you sweetie! Went to see Nan today & she is looking pretty OK, considering. Kind of an upsetting afternoon, but par for the course, I guess. Also met with professor, who says Thesis is coming along fine, so whew on that!

Sweet Michael dreams to you!
Cool
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down