Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

+6
Viscera19
luvmj4allmylife
necey
loulou9378
Dolli4life
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8) - Page 3 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:18 am

viscera can kiss my ass shes just a stupid moron who likes brownies... Evil or Very Mad i dont like this talk of intoxication!!!!!
Viscera19
Viscera19

http://www.myspace.com/televators18

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8) - Page 3 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling: FRIDAY NIGHT, ow! 8)

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 am

Should I go make an account to prove to you guys just how easy it is?!! I'm sorry I won't budge on this.
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 am

Lou, the first thing that I noticed (but didn't confirm for sure) was that the list appeared to be from just the people who had posted on the early afternoon thread. That was the only thing I noticed (other than the fact that alot of people weren't on there).
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:20 am

necey wrote:Yeah, we were SUPPOSED to be talking about the new clip that came out today!!!!! Another attention diversion tactic perhaps???

Who would want to divert us & why? Question
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:20 am

OH JEEEEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wasn't to your post right below this one, magic...LOL...this was in response to babe's new thread.

Last edited by necey on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:21 am

MICHAELforeverMAGIC wrote:
necey wrote:Yeah, we were SUPPOSED to be talking about the new clip that came out today!!!!! Another attention diversion tactic perhaps???

To get all the attention!!! it worked, didn't it? Did we talk about the new clip in the SFL thread? I didn't see too many people talking about it!
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 am

sry guys i had too... yeah guess i gotta come stare at this screen a lil bit more , so i can get sleepy-er... and junky, i know some ppl wont believe it, but im tellin you woman, on myspace, this chick, lil 13 yr old girl, had a myspace for prince and paris, and then she made accts for avril lavigne, and all them disney ppl, and talked to herself on myspace, using diff accts, to make it seem like, you know? its rly sick, ppl got probs these days... and they have ways of getting around em, and doin stuff, i mean if it was me, yeah i would say yeah she did do that.. i used to pull stupid pranks like that when i was younger, but it was never criticizing myself.. but that was like what8 yrs ago? idk, cant trust everybody, no matter how much u care for em, there are some crazies out there
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 am

Oh, Necey, I knew that, gurl! Wink

And no, no one talked about it a bit. Even when I posted about it. Later, music did, too. Not a word from anyone. Too caught up the drama.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 am

SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky wrote:Necey, *pulls eyes back* Stick wiff me yung grass hoppa, you haff much to learn!!! Laughing

I see! LOL!
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 am

MICHAELforeverMAGIC wrote:

Think about it, every time she came to the thread was her immediate attention on MJ?!! No, she constantly came in with a new story about this "boy" who was harrassing her. After the first few days of reading her, I finally stopped replying to that aspect of her conversation. Know that either way, y'all have to come to your own conclusions. I won't draw any lines in the sand and make anybody pick a side. Nor will I stop loving and caring of you guys, but I will distance myself as far away as possible from the SFL thread to avoid having any run ins with her to avoid putting any of you in an uncomfortable setting.
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:26 am

Junky, are you going to post on her new thread?
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:28 am

Which thread?
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:31 am

i agree with ya junky... some ppl just crazy.. i dunno i can tell.. its kinda like intuition? babe and billie disappeared... babe first, then billie "hacked" then disappeared... then babe comes back.. and ur right junky its not very hard to make multiple accts at all.. i switch my name up all the time, but then i forget what i switched it too, n gotta have the site email it to me... yeah i aint the smartest out the bunch
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:33 am

V: Crazies indeed!

Junky: I hear you loud & clear. You are right-on that it was largely about her stories. More specifically, about getting us involved in, listening to & asking questions about her stories. Very little about Michael himself. hmmmmmmm........But I just saw that as the ramblings & searching of companionship of a 17-year-old.

Are you thinking she's not even 17? That the photos she posted are fake? Or that she's a real 17-year-old girl who has fabricated a lot of her so-called life?

I just Do Not Know! No
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 am

Junky, she posted a new thread. I posted the contents below a few messages ago.
Here you go: http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/342870
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 am

working links!!! holy crap its been so long, i almost copied it
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 am

BillieJ has now replied to babe!!!

I canNOT do this any longer!!!
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:41 am

yeah billie seems to be around when she is around...
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 am

V, hee hee, you have me laughing re those links! MJ.com sucks.com.

This reply feels like we should be reading more into it:

poor haley losing all of her friends on some stupid website. this is reality for you. you should be use to this by now dont you think?

Devil's Advocate: If we posit that It IS hayy, maybe she would write this trying to get is to think she's being tormented by someone from school doing this?
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 am

I don't think that is the top sexy face ladies list...it is missing the key players, but also includes key players...that shouts diversion to me...the other thing that stands out to me (that I didn't copy)is in one of the responses she/he/it is referencing threads from WAAAYYYY back when...who goes that far back, searching for our threads...that would take a lot of time and effort and not to mention, the thread wherein babe posted her myspace link...that was a loongg time ago (and if memory serves me correct, it wasn't in a SFL thread). How long would it take to go back through the threads....and the other thing...why single out babe? Others said some pretty arsh things in response to that thread, but the BJgurl only singled out babe? Hey, I got semi-raw with person...

(BTW-I wasn't on today, so I don't know where that list came from....that's my dang problem, I didn't get in any Michaeling in the morning or afternoon...LOL)
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:43 am

Mags, I just replied to her post and wouldn't ya know, so did BillieJGurl, nobody else finds it odd that now that hayybabe is back BillieJ comes back and pops her head in again?!! Suspect
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky
SFL-KinGofPoP411Jnky

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:45 am

i know right... lou i came home and didnt even know i was on any list... seems someone is targeting us.. hmmmmm, idk guys i think it is her.. maybe she didnt take her meds..idk what it is but something isnt right.. i know if my acct got hacked... well i would be cussin up a storm in there..
Viscera19
Viscera19

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 am

Junky, I just read it. It's been a looooong week & I'm exhausted, so I'm a little slow on the uptake tonight & just GOT IT in your post when you stated that her talking trash as so-called "BJ" might have come up as an accident, b/c she got her accounts screwed up and NOT, b/c she was pretending to be hacked. And of course, why go through the trouble of hacking to only post one thing? Genius catch, Junky! Wow. Ole Magic is stumped.com
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  necey Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 am

Yeah lou....that was just a guess of mine. I don't see anything else that stands out about the list of people she called out.

Yeah King....I saw that...I said oh LAWD King done called the girl out! You don't hold back, do ya?

Hold up....as soooon as babe posts....you mean to tell me "the hacker" has been sitting by the computer all this time waiting for babe to come back???

Ding ding ding!
necey
necey

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:50 am

ok..wait a minute..it is just getting deeper...what next..hayybabe17 is going to make a comment on that thread...??? I am anxious to read her reply to Junky.
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next