Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th

+4
IdaPlovesMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
loulou9378
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 3 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah I feel that way too Lou. And this all sucks Magic. Do you guys feel as though as time passes you are actually getting worse? If so, do you think that the fact that Murray hasn't been arrested has to do with it?
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 3 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:36 am

Found one for 4:55pm tomorrow & Sunday, but still nothing for Tuesday, which REALLY BUMS ME OUT. The thought of no more "dates with Michael" fills me with a limitless sense of dread.

Yes, Maria, I feel it has gotten more worse than better over time. But, for me, I think it's b/c I do not think I really got that Michael was gone until I saw THIS IS IT and saw him so alive. If that makes any sense.
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Post  IdaPlovesMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

hello hello!! is this where everyones at tonight?!?!?
IdaPlovesMJ
IdaPlovesMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 am

MICHAELforeverMAGIC wrote:
Yes, Maria, I feel it has gotten more worse than better over time. But, for me, I think it's b/c I do not think I really got that Michael was gone until I saw THIS IS IT and saw him so alive. If that makes any sense.

I completely understand Magic. I think about Michael pretty much every awaken second and I forget that he is gone so when i watch programs that discuss his "death" I completely lose it. It hurts so badly. My heart will never heal this way...I don't think my heart will ever heal anyway...honestly.
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:47 am

Hi my Ida...How is the new job?

Maria...not getting any better for me either. I long for him more and more as everyday passes. The world just isn't the same. At first the whole Murray thing got to me. But, I refuse to let the anger overcome me. I want them to do what they have to do, but I want it done right, I don't want him to squirm his way out and being in the legal field, I understand what they are doing...so as long as they get that case air tight and he can't get off with a slap on the wrist or even worse a NOT GUILTY verdict, I will be patient for that...
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 am

I guess I should employ ur patience Lou. It's just so hard. I feel like it's obvious ya know? Like Murray admitted to giving Michael propofol.....the coroner found that Michael dies from and overdose of propofol....soooooooo wats taking so long????? But like you said...if they're making the case air tight...i'd be more than happy with waiting!
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  IdaPlovesMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 am

hey lou! the new job is great!! I miss my girls though, I'm going crazy without yall
IdaPlovesMJ
IdaPlovesMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 am

Ida!!! Ur avatar...OMG!!! LOL
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am

hiya Ida! Congrats on the new gig! Missing you!

Smooth
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sexyfaceladieslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 am

Yes, but there are so many loop holes he can squirm his way through if they don't cross all of their T's and dot all of their I's...my boss (who is an attorney) gave me a whole long explanation that made sense with regards to why it is taking so long. And basically that explanation is that if they would have arrested him back then, he could have envoked his right to a speedy trial and the prosecutors would have had 75 days to get this case ready and in front of a jury....Look how long it took them to get all the evidence they have to date...see where I am going with this..
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  IdaPlovesMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:54 am

where is everyone tonight? scratch
IdaPlovesMJ
IdaPlovesMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 am

By the way, Smooth Michael here is courtesy of loulou!Smooth
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 am

OHHH and I miss my Ida too girl...thank goodness for a quick glimpse at Facebook...LOL I am glad the job is going good!!!
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:57 am

loulou, fill Ida in!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:58 am

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 3 892274 Go Baby Go!!!
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:59 am

OMG smooth criminal.....he does things to me LOL...go Mikey! Go! Smooth
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:01 am

Wait...is there a reason why it's only us here? Did I miss something cuz Magic u did a bizomb job my love!!!!
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  IdaPlovesMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:01 am

yessssss someone fill me in cuz I'm confoooooooooosed
IdaPlovesMJ
IdaPlovesMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:06 am

Thanks, Maria, my luvly one!

BAM:
Moonwalking
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:07 am

mmhmm yup...that one does things to me too LOL Moonwalking

It's SICK to feel turned on by an emoticon, right?
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 am

Ladies, get ready to LOSE YOUR MIND!
Floor Sex
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:11 am

ok, the jest of it is this...

About 10 days ago some members on the MJ site accused the SFL's of being a "GANG" which threw a couple of us in a tizzy. This select 4 headed up by NeverlandRose posted threads about how we attack and bully people. Because it got heated in the Jackson Brothers thread and it was being discussed in the SFL thread, so there was this big uproar...then a few days later one of those same 4 posted a thread about Tommy Hilfilger being a racist based on an interview he did with Oprah. This was completely UNTRUE and when a couple others and myself pointed it out to the OP, here come NeverlandRose to attack me. Funny thing is, one of the others who outed the OP has nothing to do with the SFL's but Ethemer and I got the brunt of NeverlandRose's stupity. Junky jumped in and I think Biz did too and so did Viscera...So it was decided the SFL's would go forward with the boycott.

Most everyone has been at Viscera's forum in the Private SFL thread.

I agree Magic did a great job with this lounge!!! And I think it should be visited more often. Just my opinion.

Last edited by loulou9378 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 am

OH MYYYY.... SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 3 769804 This is just breath-taking!!!
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:17 am

NoAnniesNotOKMJ wrote:mmhmm yup...that one does things to me too LOL Moonwalking

It's SICK to feel turned on by an emoticon, right?

Nope Magic......i completely understand LOL
Lou thanks for explaining it because I completely had no idea. I was just going with the flow of my girls...if you guys say no mj.com...i stand by you!
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 am

loulou9378 wrote:OH MYYYY.... SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 3 769804 This is just breath-taking!!!

U know wat?...Nevermind! I was about to say some super naughty things lol
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next