Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th

+4
IdaPlovesMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
loulou9378
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:21 am

loulou9378 wrote:OH MYYYY.... SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 769804 This is just breath-taking!!!

Yea, but he's supposed to be, um, humping, and it ain't working. Ugh.

Gotta check it out tomorrow. Eyes closing. In terrible need of sleep.

Goodnight my lovely Ladies!!

And thanks for the shout out, loulou, my love!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Magic Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sexyfaceladieslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Empty Re: SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th

Post  IdaPlovesMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 am

ahh I see lou, excuse my language but in other words theres just alot of bullshit on that forum... I haven't been on there all week, I knew that everyone was on V's site but I didn't know why. I was on V's site tonight but it was just me and maria sitting there until she told me to come over here lol.
IdaPlovesMJ
IdaPlovesMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 am

It just sucks that if more than 1 person affiliated with SFL has the same opinion about something and it goes against the OP or other making comments, it all of a sudden is a GANG attack. ...but boy when they have a cause they want to get known, who do they ask to support their cause...uh huhh...that's right, anyone affiliated with the SFL...Now you have to remember that NeverlandRose used to be Gunverdi a month or so ago. Remember her?? Posted a thread about rules of the forum, and she came gunning for our thread because we were too sexual about Michael and the forum has kids on it and blah blah blah..so she comes back with a new username trying to come after us again, this time on a personal level. ummm nuh uhhh...This loulou don't play...she even had the stupidity to say I am the most annoying user on the forum...skeezah is lucky she wasn't within 2 feet of me when she spewed that BS.
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  IdaPlovesMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 am

the most annoying person on the thread? are u kidding me? that sounds like something a child would say and then stick their tongue out and walk away lol.. wow, shes a character all right. I seen that some are asking where we at, now they wanna come looking for us.
IdaPlovesMJ
IdaPlovesMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:32 am

Ida: right on. BS, indeed!

Maria, we are a pair of sickos all hot for emoticons!

loulou, Michael has something for you.... Michael kiss

goodnight, my lovely Ladies!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sexyfaceladieslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:37 am

Awww My Magic....right back atcha SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 57253

Ida...right?!?!? I swear I would have thrown a couple of bows at that skeez, then moonwalked SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 876375 on her azz...and you know I would have looked her right square in the face and said "It was all with the L-O-V-E"... lmao
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

Nitey Nite Shawnie!!! LMAO @ Lou! Yup and I hope all that moonwalking on her ass woulda gave her skid marks LOL
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  IdaPlovesMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:42 am

lmao @ lou, thats right!!
IdaPlovesMJ
IdaPlovesMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  loulou9378 Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 am

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 892274 Well...Michael is callin my name...he is waiting for me in Michaelville... I will see you ladies tomorrow sometime. Loves ya Both... SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 57253

SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz SexyFace Michaeling on Date Night Friday, November 20th - Page 4 Herz
loulou9378
loulou9378

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 am

Ok ladies I gotta work in the a.m. so I'm going nitey nite! Luv u annnnnnnndddddd I'M OUT!!! LOL MUAH!!! I love you Michael kiss
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  NoAnniesNotOKMJ Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:47 am

LOL @ the fact me and Lou used the same emoticons! LOL Nite!
NoAnniesNotOKMJ
NoAnniesNotOKMJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Viscera19 Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:59 pm

So this is where everyone was...lolz
Viscera19
Viscera19

http://www.myspace.com/televators18

Back to top Go down

Post  Countryrocker Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Good morning. Hope everyone slept well.
Countryrocker
Countryrocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolli4life Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 pm

good morning all!!
Dolli4life
Dolli4life

Back to top Go down

Post  MICHAELforeverMAGIC Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Morning, Dolli! Morning, Country! Morning, Viscy!

I started a Saturday thread @ https://sexyfaceladieslounge.forumotion.com/sexyface-michaeling-f1/happy-saturday-november-21st-t53.htm#898 if you want to swing on by.

I'm eating breakfast considering goint to see THIS IS IT @ Noon. Rolling Eyes

Moonwalking
MICHAELforeverMAGIC
MICHAELforeverMAGIC

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4